Sunday 13 March 2011

Always need a first post

Greetings,

So, where should I start? Heh... right, maybe what this blog is all about, why and where do I intend to bring it?
Actually, I don't have any goal aimed for this website. So why starting one?

Having a personal website that only our self can make it live by regularly posting wall of text is time consuming and needs new subjects to not bore the reader with the same talk. I never had to keep a website up and running. And I am fine without it, so why bother? I already have other plans and projects that take quite a lot of my free time already.

Well, since years I have spent a lot of time on the Internet and because of it, I have discovered more than I could imagined years ago. From the deepest stupidity of so called humans hidden behind the anonymity of the internet insulting for no reason, to exceptional, yet unknown, individuals with fantastic talents, ideas and visions throughout the globes, I am glad I hadn’t the beginning of my life trapped in a depressing Job/TV/Sleep routine where everything outside the country is considered “the other world that do not follow our lifestyle” and brought only by television.

Comparing information brought between television and internet is astonishing. The power of television is so vast that if it's the only source you use for entertainment, information, topic discussion and reflections, I don't think that you can experience a real world experience, knowledge and... let's call it, fun.

So, internet broke many boundaries and I am grateful to live in an era where free mind can live, be connected, experience from each other, learn and repeat the cycle.
Thanks to the countless websites I have explore, I have now really learned. And a website have to have an author, whatever the information it provides. Some helped me kill time during free time or boring teacher speech, and some changed the way I live my life. It may have taken time, months or even years, but it gave me another choice in what I could do with this information. Throw it away or keep it, explore it and benefit from it.

So this blog is just about the same as what all of this guys do since years. Write what they want, share what they want, and discuss it for no profit except believing that, by doing so, they bring more than just keep it for themselves. If they share it, it's because they believe in its utility and the good it can bring to someone.
By the way, they may never hear about what they taught and to whom because no written comments are required, but nonetheless they will continue to share because it's worthwhile.

Then it's my turn to write down anything I believe is worth taking a look at. Of course, many factors will play as time passes.

- Regular updates? Don't think so. Someday I might be taken by a writer madness and later on, a contagious laziness disease will strike me. Or because other projects are prioritized over this one.

- Writing and precision of the information. What I talk about might not be entirely true. Not that I want to lie but because I do not know everything and even after several source researches, I may still be in the wrong. And for your attention, English is not my first language as I am a 26 years old French currently at the other side of the planet from his home. So please bear some wrong syntaxes, other mistakes and a certain lack of vocabulary. Even better, correct me please, I still got a lot to learn. (as long are comments aren't aggressive, stupid and etc, you know the drill)

- Content : Well, I do not have plans nor a main subject that will bring me regularly fresh content to talk about, so if any readers are interested in one of my post, he may not bother at all about the following one. At the moment, because I'll talk of what I like and discovered on the net, I will probably talk about the Vocaloid phenomenon and share some of the best of what came from it.

- Other projects. I've got some outside this blog. For info, I'd like to broaden my language skill by learning Spanish and Japanese. One for a larger and better communication in many countries and the other one, well that one is only for better access to their surprisingly interesting stories in mangas and animation.
Another project I started is related to story telling, which I'd like to make either books out of it, or television/cinema materials if I learn how to do a proper script. Maybe this blog will help me in one way or another for that. Who knows.

So that should do it. Will this post ever be read? No idea, but it's done now.
Time will tell if this blog will have served a purpose, but I'm pretty sure it can't be just a waste of my time. And I do hope, yours too.

Thank you and see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment